Sunday, November 3, 2013

This Week's Memory Verse - A Confident Heart - Proverbs 31 OBS




I ran a little late on last week's study which meant I played catch up today.  Not easy.  Chapter Five of "A Confident Heart" by  Renee Swope is a wonderful chapter, but I was an emotional wreck by the time I was through.  I used up the remainder of a box of tissue and then hid out in the bathroom to cry my way through the discussion questions.  This way I could splash lots of cold water on my face.  Funny, I never realized that people really did that.  I also had rolls of TP on hand just in case.  This week's chapter is titled:  "When Doubt Whispers 'I'm Not Good Enough.'"  I hope that it helps me move forward.  I know that I need to feel my past, but not live there.  

This week's verse is:

Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God.  John 1:12  NIV

This week, I am hoping to tackle it in several translations.  

I believe that God indeed does love me.  I believe that He has a plan and purpose for my life.  Now I need to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment