Saturday, November 24, 2012

Free Ebooks



My husband's boss gave me his Nook a while back (he knew I was a reader and it was a business gift that he wasn't going to use) and for my birthday my husband bought me a Kindle Fire.  They are both awesome!  Although I am still a huge fan of traditional books, I love that both my Nook and Kindle Fire make it possible for me to read anywhere and any time.  Every week I search out free ebooks for these devices.  Here is what I downloaded today:


*Always be sure to check the price when you see a book in emails or on blogs, because prices can change from free to a fee any time.

A Marriage Carol by Chris Fabry & Gary Chapman - AMAZON

Kind of a Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" for marriage.  Christian.

Game Plan for Life by Joe Gibbs with Jerry B. Jenkins - AMAZON
I listened to an interview with Joe Gibbs, and it was very inspiring.  My husband has previously read "Quiet Strength" by Tony Dungy (who does the forward), and I thought he would enjoy this as well.

Christmas Gifts They'll Actually Like! 25 Easy Homemade Gift Ideas - Plus Instructions by Casey Tucker and Lynn Rogers - AMAZON
Every year I make several Christmas gifts.  I am hoping that I can get some new ideas here.

A Cutthroat Business (Savannah Martin Mystery 1) by Jenna Bennett - AMAZON
I have never read this author but I love mysteries and especially mystery series.  So we'll see how it goes. 

Cold Granite by Stuart MacBride - BARNES & NOBLE

I love a thriller.  This was the Friday freebie at Barnes & Noble.  It is the beginning of a series with some great reviews.

Grave Danger by Heather Graham - BARNES & NOBLE
This is a short story and the description got me right away.  Special effects, a horror film set, and murder.  Sounds good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment