Monday, November 26, 2012

Music Music Music - Be Born In Me - Francesca Battistelli





"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

I played this song for the first time this year on the air.  It is a song that moves me every single time I hear it.  It kind of chokes me up, but it is so beautiful, I had to share it today.

Be Born In Me is from last year's CD of music inspired by "The Story" and sung by Francesca Battistelli.  Truly it is just the sweetest image of the heart of Mary the mother of Jesus.  Imagine being this young woman with so much promise growing inside.  Each thought is captured so beautifully in this song.  This is a lyric video so you  can read along if you haven't heard it before.  Every time I hear it, it truly brings tears to my eyes.  This Christmas story is also our story.  The story of God's love for us, for His creation.  Doing what only His son could do.  Do you think Mary fully understood what was ahead for her baby boy?





3 comments:

  1. Hey there!! Found you through Blue Eyed Beauty! Look forward to reading your blog!!

    Take care,
    Nonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just wanted to let you know I gave our blog a shout out today on the post Wednesday Weekly Review #17! (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2012/11/wedesday-weekly-review-17.html)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a sweet post! I can't remember if I returned your sweet sweet comment already or not, but yours truly made my day when I read it! so heartfelt and sweet :) Arizona bloggers unite!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete