Friday, April 19, 2013

I'll Be At HopeFest Phoenix 2013 Tomorrow



There's not much better than getting the opportunity to serve others.  Tomorrow will be an early day for me.  We are heading out to Phoenix at 5 am to be a part of HopeFest Phoenix 2013 where people can come in and get free medical care, dental care, clothing items, car seats, food, hair cuts and lots more.  HopeFest will be held at Chase Field.  :)  It is so nice seeing the faith community and business community get together to help people with real needs.  :)  I'm so glad that CityServe AZ has spearheaded this wonderful outreach. 


Here is a video from last year's HopeFest Phoenix.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to look around yours!

    Have a great weekend!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this, things like these grip my heart. God strengthen you and use you greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great cause. Great that you can help :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back on linky followers, gfc & bloglovin.

    Have a great day♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to my page here to get more info. Congrats!

    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Joanne @ Creative Mess
    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to my page here, http://darlenebnemeth.blogspot.ca/2013/04/liebster-award.html, to get more info. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete